Drive Multi-channel sales with one simple system. MatrixCMS is a comprehensive and integrated product management and publishing solution.
This powerful master management system stores images, text, data and projects. From Matrix, marketing teams can access up-to-date product information, create marketing collateral using templates, work on projects with other team members and see, at a glance, what stage of the deadline a project is at.
Put simply, Matrix CMS streamlines the creation of marketing collateral for multiple sales channels. It cuts down on production time and reduces emails and miscommunication. Even better, having everyone working from the one point of reference means information and content is accurate and consistent throughout your branding and publishing efforts.
One-stop digital asset management
- All company collateral and assets in one central place
- Real-time product information, with live information direct from ERP and inventory systems
- No more siloed systems or unnecessary expensive storage of duplicated assets
- Compatible with all systems, allowing contractors to access it with permission
Powerful publishing engine
- Can use it to build any form of marketing collateral, including lookbooks, catalogues, EDMs, quotes & itineraries
- Customised templates mean anyone in your team can quickly create professional-looking marketing collateral such as customised quotes
- Data is live, so everyone in the company works off the same database, in real time
- Fully flexible PIM which improves data accuracy
Holistic overview of workflow
- The ability to see in real-time what how your timeline is faring and if deadlines are being met, across multiple marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate in a central place, reducing excessive and missed emails
- Total transparency across changes to design material
- Complete clarity over workflow processes and an overview on who is working on what
The Matrix system was designed with marketers in mind and is compatible with most modern workplaces thanks to its flexible design:
- Robust, easy-to-use DAM, reducing production time
- Integrates with back-end ERP systems
- Fully integrated with PIMs and PE
- Feeds data to any e-commerce platform
- Modern iOS compatible, HTML5 web interface
- Works on Macs and PCs
- More affordable than you’d expect it to be, for a system does that it does
Complete your details below to download more about Matrix including an overview and pricing.
What our clients think of Matrix:
We produce over 40 catalogues a year, some with 120+ pages. We use Matrix for the entire production process of all catalogues – from catalogue creation through to producing print-ready files – and have done since December 2013. Matrix links into our SAP where all our product information is kept, so there’s only one version of the truth. We love that Matrix allows multi-location sign-off of all pages and that comments can be added by others in response to requests, enabling clear and accurate communication between many different areas of the business. We’ve found Matrix makes it easy to create other versions of the main catalogue which makes for better direct marketing – being able to produce relevant catalogues to different customer segments using the master version. There’s also less paper to check and less manual updates so errors are reduced. We thought human resource would reduce after Matrix – we have not noticed this, but our catalogue editions have increased and we have not increased our team size.
– Edwina Neilson, GM marketing at EziBuy
It used to take us three and a half hours to produce a 40 page document that now takes 50 minutes, and our standard 12 page documents can be produced in under 15 minutes. We’ve saved over £130,000 in our first year.”
– Richard Drew, Business Analyst, Flight Centre.