LookDepot is Hiring
Do you have the passion, talent and personality and want to contribute towards the growth of an ‘early adopter’ business operating in one of the most exciting retail markets selling globally leading technology? If the below outline looks like it’s the perfect fit, contact us with your CV and a brief cover letter to apply.
Australasian Business Development Manager
Full time position in Auckland, New Zealand.
About the role...
LookDepot is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
Do you want to sell StyleShoots video and photo machines that are used by brands around the world to capture professional quality images and video for ecommerce? LookDepot is the exclusive reseller of StyleShoots photographic machines and MockShop Visual Merchandising software within Australasia. We help large retailers and brands manage their content creation, planning, merchandising, store execution and compliance requirements.
In this role, you will be responsible for the expansion of LookDepot’s client portfolio which includes companies such as Cotton On Group, The Warehouse Group, City Beach, Billabong and many more.
Your strengths will lie in relationship building, consultative selling, generating revenue, creativity and closing. To be a good fit for our growing team you will have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working closely with others. It is expected that you will have an in-depth understanding of B2B technology sales and have a passion for fashion and ecommerce.
What you'll be doing...
With your strong track record in technology B2B sales and your high level of enthusiasm, you’ll generate a robust pipeline of prospects. You are responsible for expanding the client base, through lead generation and you will implement best practices and processes to accelerate our sales and revenue growth. You can build trusting and mutually beneficial relationships. Achieving and exceeding assigned revenue targets.
The job includes travel to our Australasian clients and prospects as well as conventions and trade shows.
You would be a great fit if you...
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in sales, client acquisition and negotiation.
- Are an entrepreneurial person, team player, target oriented, a strong closer.
- Have knowledge of / experience within ecommerce, retail and/or fashion industry is needed to be successful in the role.
- Have a proven drive to signal opportunities and trends from the market and turn it into business for LookDepot.
- Have experience in cross Tasman environments and you are willing to face new challenges in your daily work.
- Have experience with CRM systems and are structured and methodological in your approach.
- Are fluent in English.
- Have communication, presentation and social skills are excellent.
- Have experience in prospecting and sales development.
- Are comfortable with working within a diverse team.
What LookDepot offers
An interesting, dynamic and informal working environment.
The opportunity to be part of a fast growing and ambitious technology company.
Great offices in the bustling Auckland suburb of Kingsland.