MockShop turns business intelligence into a visual. Our software streamlines the visual merchandising process, stomps on miscommunication between staff and head office, and keeps revenue at the forefront of any visual merchandising decision.
Essentially, MockShop is a database of your product lines’ information, all cleverly linked to individual images of the items. It allows you to put entire product lines into a manageable perspective – then you simply drag and drop to build the store of your dreams in 3D. Share the resulting ‘planogram’ with your team, for a clear, undisputed direction on the layout you want.
Retailers tell us what used to take them weeks now takes just days.
Even better, by linking stats and values to product images, revenue and profitability can be front of mind during visual merchandising.
Get the big picture, every time
- Be prepared and complete your VM plan before stock arrives, using photos of samples or CAD drawings
- Share ‘planogram’ PDFs or images easily with staff for consistent execution and customer experience across all stores
The perfect plan, every time
- Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface
- Includes all of your fixtures, shelfing, products and graphics for an accurate representation
- Search your product range by colour, style, season or profit margin
- Sold out of an item? Use the latest SCUs and update your store guides at the click of a button
Visual intelligence you won’t believe
- By linking stats & figures to products, it’s easier for employees to make the right decision around stock choice and revenue lines
- Use the product information to plan your layout to turnover the products you need to (ie profit, season or levels of stock)
- Use your backend information from the database to guide your future-planning decisions
How MockShop has helped Marks & Spencer:
The goal was to align the merchandise planning, buying and visual merchandising processes, to minimize the gaps between information and decisions for buying, VM and store execution.
After a thorough vendor selection process, Visual Retailing and their MockShop software were selected due to their functionally rich solutions and deep industry knowledge. Visual Retailing has experience working with companies small and large and could draw on best practices to implement the software.
What clients think of MockShop:
MockShop is far more creative than the system we used before. Before it was a purely functional process – now it’s almost like a no risk method. You can directly see the garments and you know exactly where they’re going to go based on the grids and the overview plans that you get to do on MockShop. Before we would do our documents on PowerPoint. My favourite feature is its integration with the product database: you never have to keep track of changes – the system does that for you.”
– Melissa Meigh, Product Presentation Developer, Marks & Spencer