ShopShape is the best way to manage visual merchandising across multiple stores in real time.
Designed to allow a clear and collaborative process, ShopShape allows you to communicate your VM plans effectively with all of your staff. Using your tablet and ShopShape app, you can send clear instructions and visual guidelines to your store managers and receive immediate feedback and updates in return.
You can track compliance, campaigns and instructions from wherever you are – your office, the road or home. ShopShape lets you know what’s happening on any of your sales floors with up-to- the-minute updates and live views.
ShopShape is a vital tool in helping you build a better brand and strategically support sales.
Simple to use
- Highly intuitive interface
- You can publish planograms from MockShop automatically
- Create new guidelines simply by dragging & dropping
- Two-way communication enables easy and fast feedback
Get everyone on board
- Makes it easy to keep your team in the loop and informed
- Creates a collaborative dynamic between HQ and stores through feedback
- Individual stores can browse each others’ photos for inspiration
- Share great stories and images uploaded from leading stores
Makes management easy
- Share real time VM information with your stores
- Tell all your staff the one thing, the one time
- Share your vision for how stores should look
- Help store managers create the best environment for your customers
What clients think of ShopShape:
Best & Less is a large national multi-channel retailer in Australia. We operate nearly 200 stores in 8 states and territories, and employ over 3800 people. Our founding value is to make affordable fashion and quality basics available to everybody. We’ve been using MockShop and ShopShape – they’re essential tools for us, making it easy to communicate clearly with all of our stores and managers. In a company our size, it’s integral that we keep our messaging and branding consistent throughout the country and MockShape and ShopShape are brilliant at helping us achieve that. We’d recommend these programs to any retailer.”
– Darren Taylor, Brand Visual Merchandising Manager, Best & Less